Have you heard of cold brew coffee? We love it because it’s bold on flavor and easy on the stomach!
What’s Cold Brew Coffee?
Cold Brew Coffee is made by using cold, filtered water to ‘brew’ your coffee over a 12+ hour period, which results in a smoother, caffeinated cup with less acidity. Our favorite type of on-the-go cold brew coffee when we aren’t making our own at home is Chameleon Cold Brew.
Reasons why we love it:
- They’re a Texas based company out of Austin
- Use only organic, high quality, non-GMO coffee beans
- Extra long brew time of 16 hours allows for more flavor to enter the coffee
- It’s super smooth!
- Less acidity than a normal cup
Cold Brew Ice Cubes Recipe
We love making this recipe when we have left over Chameleon Cold Brew Ready to Drink Coffee and/or Chameleon Coffee Concentrates. These ice cubes make for the perfect iced coffee and are a super refreshing pick me up in the morning or any time during the day.
SHOP KITCHEN TOOLS
We love making iced coffee drinks and you can always make it Whole30 by doing the below.
Whole30 Iced Coffee Recipe
- Chameleon Organic Cold Brew Coffee Ice Cubes
- Coconut milk, almond milk or our Whole30 favorite Nutpods in Vanilla
- Place ice cubes in a glass
- Pour Whole30 compliant nut milk over cold brew coffee ice cubes
- Let melt
- Stir & Enjoy!
SHOP COFFEE FAVORITES
Emily & Barbie
Love Cold Brew Coffee? Let us know how you brew and drink it in the comments below!
Thank you to Chameleon Cold Brew for gifting us this yummy and delicious organic coffee! We love working with brands we already buy and support!