Hi Friends! We’re getting excited for Easter and all week we have been gathering recipes that we’re wanting to make for our Easter brunch at Barbara’s home. Usually we go to church and do brunch afterwards, but this year instead of going out to a restaurant we’re going to celebrate with a fabulous homemade brunch!
Dallas Easter Brunch Spots
For those of you who are wanting to make reservations for brunch here’s list of our top picks for Easter Brunch:
- The Crescent Club
- La Duni (McKinney Ave location)
- Le Bilboquet
- Meddlesome Moth
- Rise No 1
- Proof + Pantry
Easter Dress RoundUp
And of course we will be dressing up, especially since it’s Easter Brunch! Below are our favorite Easter dresses and all are under $75!
Easter Brunch Recipes
Sources: Food Network, Bon Appétit, Martha Stewart Food
- Hot Crossed Buns (A family tradition)
- Frittata with Asparagus, Tomato, and Fontina
- Bacon with citrus glaze
- Croque Madames (I love Bobby Flay’s recipe, it’s the best! I swap out pullman bread for Challah)
- Oven Browns
- Fruit Salad with Limoncello
We’d love to hear what your family traditions are for Easter as well. Share in the comments below!
Cheers & Happy Easter,
Emily & Barbara