Whole30 Breakfast | Smoothie Bowl
It’s been fun coming up with new breakfast recipes during the #JanuaryWhole30 challenge! Today we’re excited to share with you our Whole30 Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl. It’s packed with nutrients, antioxidants, healthy fats and lots of flavor so you’re sure to love this fantastic smoothie bowl!
Smoothie bowls are fun because you can get really creative with them as far as the ingredients, toppings and making them look pretty! Remember, you eat with your eyes and I’ve never seen a smoothie bowl that I didn’t want to dive right into! Plus the toppings also add texture that increases the appeal and delicious bite.
Smoothie Bowl Tips
Consistency is key with smoothie bowls as they’re thicker than your traditional smoothie. If your smoothie bowl filling is to thin, no worries, here’s five ways to thicken it up:
- Add frozen fruit to give it more bulk
- Use less liquid than normal (you can always add more if need be)
- Chill the bowl that you’re going to serve it in beforehand as this will keep your smoothie mixture from melting too fast
- Add in chia seeds since they also work as a natural thickener
- Add a nut butter or an avocado
SHOP OUR SMOOTHIE BOWL ESSENTIALS
Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
PIN FOR LATER
Emily & Barbie