The Ultimate List of Whole30 Friendly Restaurants in Dallas!
Since doing #JanuaryWhole30 last year we’ve done quite a bit of research on Whole30 Friendly Restaurants in Dallas. Here’s our ultimate list featuring 23 options of where to eat when you’re on the Whole30 program. Also, if there are DFW restaurants not on this list that you think should be on it let us know in the comments below or send us a DM on Instagram and we will add it to this list! Bon Appetit and Happy Whole30! You can do it!
Even when we’re not fully on Whole30 we still try and eat clean and are constantly referencing our Whole30 Group Pinterest Board and favorite recipes found here on the blog. Another element that made Whole30 more enjoyable was doing the plan with friends and family that way you have someone holding you accountable. Getting bored and needing to mix things up? Adding a Whole30 potluck dinner party to your calendar is a lot of fun! This was one of our favorite things we did with Stephanie Drenka and Andrea from Loubies and Lulu! You can see our Whole30 Dinner Party Menu here.
Now on to the restaurants! Keep reading to discover where to go when living in Dallas or Fort Worth and on Whole30….
Whole30 Restaurant List | Dallas
(3) Gather Kitchen
You want to feel amazing this year? 🥦🍽The Clean Eating Challenge is a mind-body-belly strategy for getting the most out of 2018. This can change your life. – We're inviting you to join us. What exactly will we be doing? We'll be cooking whole real foods that follow the wholesome foods for 30 days program just for you. – Here’s how it works: Over the course of your challenge, we’ll be cooking nourishing, exceptionally delicious meals – for you! We'll help you skip your lunch prep & get out of your breakfast ruts, while eating clean. Treat it like a two-week challenge, or the full 30 day program. – Download our Challenge Menu (from our website-gatherkitchen.com) and select what you would like for us to cook for you, + quantities, then email the menu back to us at email@example.com. We will have your selections freshly prepared and ready for pick-up every Monday from 4-7 pm at our location in downtown Dallas.
(5) Crisp Salad Co
Want a FREE CLASS at SOULCYCLE?! Come visit us this week and share your purchase on Instagram or Facebook for a free pass to @soulcycle Preston Hollow! . . . . . #food #healthy #lunch #delicious #foodie #fresh #instafood #diet #healthyfood #yummy #eatclean #fitness #exercise #Dallas #dallasart #dfw #dallasfood #dallaseats #northparkcenter #coffee # fruit #soulcycle [Offer limited to 25 passes. Limit one per customer. Winners will be contacted to receive their pass.]
(8) Mudhen // love that you can build your own plates and bowls. Make sure and tell your waiter that you’re on Whole30 and they’ll point you in the right direction.
(9) HG Supply Co // Order the Yellow Curry Bowl, you’ll thank us later!
Keep calm and Curry on. ___ The Yellow Curry: sweet potato, cauliflower, baby kale & grape tomatoes in yellow coconut curry broth topped with cucumber-cilantro-mint relish, green onions & sliced red chiles with TX dorper lamb meatballs ___ #livinghg #hgsplyco #yellowcurry #fitfood #healthyfood #healthylifestyle #healthyeating #holidayseason #newyear
(10) Origin Kitchen + Bar // Loved having lunch here and getting their sweet potato hash. Make sure and tell your waiter that you’re on Whole30 and they’ll point you in the right direction.
(12) Righteous Food *Fort Worth
(13) Snap Kitchen // So much Whole30 goodness to be found! Also, these sloppy Joes sweet potato wedges are AWESOME!
(15) The Gem
(16) Flower Child
(17) Pok The Raw Bar
(18) Snappy Salads
(19) Sundown at Granada
(20) Dive Coastal Cuisine
Cioppino Seafood Pasta, on special today and tomorrow only. Part of the 12 days of Christmas Count down till our new look! Be the first to try one of the new possible menu items, featuring 12 specials every two days. Receive an iced tea for $1.50 when ordering a special. #giveusyourfeedback #divegetsamakeover #closedoverxmas #fullservicebar #8beersontap #infusedtequilas #barsnacksmenu #fresh #fun #letgo #divein #divecoastalcuisine
(22) Kozy Kitchen
(23) Press Cafe *Fort Worth
Whole30 Dining Out Tips
- Prep beforehand. Pull up the menu and figure out what’s most likely going to be Whole30 compliant. Then make your server aware that you’re doing Whole30 and make sure the food isn’t prepared with off limit ingredients, which leads us to our next point.
- Know what’s off limits!
- It’s also a good idea to let your server know what you ingredients you can have. Think EVOO, clarified butter, coconut oil, ghee, veggies, meat and so on.
- Look for organic, grass fed and farm to table options. Most places have meat and veggie options that a restaurant should be able to make Whole30.
- Ask if you can substitute. It’s should be fine to swap out veggies sautéed in EVOO instead of fries!
You can print out this pdf and keep it in your pocket or purse. Again, you’ve got this! Reach out to us for any advice, recipe sharing and Whole30 community building!
SHOP OUR WHOLE30 ESSENTIALS
Emily & Barbie