This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and LIFEWTR. All opinions are our own. #ThirstInspiration #CollectiveBias
When we’re trying to find new inspiration, we head to one of the most creative and inspiring neighborhoods in Dallas, Texas – Deep Ellum. We love to spend the day there exploring the beautiful artistic streets, which means we need to be prepared!
Our first stop before driving into Deep Ellum is dropping by the 7- Eleven on McKinney Avenue to pick up some of our favorite water – LIFEWTR. LIFEWTR is purified and pH balanced, with electrolytes for taste… and yes, you really can taste the difference! Plus, who wouldn’t want to be carrying around one of these expressive and refreshingly beautiful bottles?! Staying hydrated while exploring Deep Ellum by foot is key!
In Deep Ellum you’ll find art and entertainment everywhere you look. Options are endless when it comes to the selection of restaurants, live music venues and art galleries! Focusing in on the art, Deep Ellum is home to some of our favorite murals in Dallas. In fact, Deep Ellum contains the highest density of art walls and graffiti in Dallas! There’s even a mural project that invites artists to paint murals throughout Deep Ellum sharing the history and heritage of the area. Inspiring!
OUR 5 FAVORITE DEEP ELLUM MURALS:
1. Colorful Squares Wall Mural // 2810 Elm St, Dallas, TX 75226
2. Think Ellum Mural Wall // 2826 Main St. Dallas, TX 75226
3. Flower Mural Wall (Emporium Pies Deep Ellum) // 2708 Main St. #110 Dallas, TX 75226
4. Forever Rose Mural Wall // 2644 Elm St, Dallas, TX 75226 (Mural is through alley behind Glazed Donut Works)
5. Sunset Mural Wall // 2606 Swiss Avenue Dallas, TX 75204
DAY TRIP PURSE ESSENTIALS
- LIFEWTR: Staying hydrated throughout the day is an absolute must! You can find LIFEWTR at your local 7-Eleven.
- Camera: We always have a camera on us. You never know what might inspire you next!
- Chargers: Definitely an essential.
- Wallet: Of course!
- Phone: We love recording notes on our phone as we explore.
- Makeup bag: I always have lip balm, tinted moisturizer, and hand sanitizer.
- Magazine or book: You never know when you’ll have a wait or have some downtime, so reading materials are a must.
- Sunglasses: Protect your eyes. There is lots of beautiful sunshine in Dallas!
- Aromatherapy balm: Keeps our stress levels down.
- Perfume: Because we all have our signature scent!
What gets your creative juices flowing?! Have any other favorite murals in Dallas? Let us know in the comments below!