La Posada Santa Fe
Recently, we stayed at La Posada Santa Fe for a wedding. This luxury hotel was beautiful and we still can’t get over the gorgeous grounds. For those reasons, we thought we’d share a few of our photos so you can see for yourself just how lovely it is!
| The Spa & Fitness Area of La Posada Santa Fe |
| La Posada Santa Fe Is Known For Its Art |
| Swooning Over The Stunning Natural Backdrop |
Santa Fe New Mexico is a quick flight from Dallas and we love traveling here. There’s something absolutely magical about Santa Fe; from the adobes to the art to the delicious Southwestern cuisine and culture it’s a places that wows time and time again.
10 Reasons to Love La Posada Santa Fe
- The rooms are authentic casita style accommodations and each one is a bit different. The one we stayed in was multi-level with a beautiful fireplace and patio.
- The history. Some of the rooms are over 200 years old!
- The property. The grounds are gorgeous with the landscaping being some of the best we’ve seen.
- Year-round outdoor heated saline swimming pool with drink service.
- Fantastic spa and fitness center. We tried the morning yoga on the roof and absolutely loved it. Such a refreshing way to start the day!
- It’s perfect for events. Our friends’ wedding was absolutely beautiful and we loved the intimate feel of it.
- The Patio Restaurant and Staab House. We enjoyed sitting outside during the day and in the evening the bartender at Staab House, a historic cocktail bar in the hotel, whipped me a delicious mocktail since I was pregnant.
- It’s minutes away from the historic Santa Fe Plaza and Canyon Road – a southwestern art enthusiasts dream.
- Impressive professionally curated art gallery.
- Resort activities such as smore’s by the fire, margarita tastings and art tours.
Have you been to Santa Fe? Let us know your favorite things to do, places to stay and restaurants in the comments below!
For more travel guides and hotel reviews click here.
You might also like our Albuquerque, New Mexico Guide